Thursday, October 9, 2008

She looks like a little lion...

It's been an insane semester so far and it's about to get crazzzzzzzier!

This weekend I'll be driving to Connecticut to attend my cousin's wedding. I'll be visiting my mom and dad as well, which will be nice, since I see them like, twice a year. Then, on Sunday, I'm meeting a couple from England. The woman writes a blog that I've been reading for a year or so and they're heading to the same nerd conference that I'm going to on Tuesday. Sunday night, AJ's mom will be in town (from Florida!) so more visiting of parents will take place.
Then, next week, I'll be in Cleveland for a conference.
So, busy weekend, busy week...lots of packing and planning ahead. Somewhere in all of that, I have to read a couple of chapters from my biology and geology textbooks, do a couple of lab reports and study for a test next Monday.

I did a test shoot with this photographer this past Monday. He was super fun to work with and he's obviously really talented. I can't wait to get some pictures back from him!
Also, this past weekend, EM got her hair cut. Here's a before:



And here're a few afters:
Everyone always says she looks like a little lion, but I think it's closer to rat, don't you?

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Pretty cute rat.

scargosun said...

OMG! She was NOT happy with the haircut. That pic is too funny.

Badass Geek said...

She looks kinda like her head exploded, but with fur.

for a different kind of girl said...

She looks a wee bit disgruntled about things!

Have safe travels. Hope you have time to catch your breath and enjoy!