Friday, July 11, 2008

Yeah, your kids are cute...

but check this out:




Okay...so, you probably still think your kids are cuter...and I probably won't argue. But doesn't this just make you wanna squeeze her little face and belly?


**Update**

I promise to wash the mildew out from the corners of the wall/tub before I take more pictures in the bathroom. *sigh* It's just so hard...it's an apartment. I don't want to invest too much time or money in it; I already spend a fortune just to sleep in it.

2 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Cats are to children what bicycles are to cars.

Cheaper to maintain, and easier to replace when broken.

=)

A.C. said...

True true. :) Easier to maintain, too. Well, maybe...E.C. is a terror sometimes, especially in the morning when she's hungry and decides the best way to wake me up is to bite the soft part of my arm.