Friday, August 22, 2008

EM the Hutt

AJ is a huge movie fan and often, because he has time off during the day, he takes himself to the movies. Yesterday, he saw Star Wars: Clone Wars.

AJ: I saw Star Wars. It was awesome.

Me: Really? I thought it was going to suck.

AJ: Well, it wasn't that great. But it was kinda cool. Jabba the Hutt has a son. They call him "Stinky." Stinky the Hutt. He looks just like EM.

Me: Really? (I say "really" about everything...like I just can't believe anything AJ ever says.)

AJ: Yeah...come see. *pulls up this picture of the Huttlet on Google:

Me: Holy crap! That does look like EM. Almost exactly like her...but on a bad day.

And then the MS Paint party ensued.*



Pretty close, huh?

*I would say we had a Photoshop party, but AJ and I are too poor to buy Photoshop, so we use the ghetto-ass Paint program instead. Which sucks. It's like having boxed wine instead of a fancy Cabernet. Like Brittany Spears instead of, well, someone classy.

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

You do better work with the ghetto Paint than anything I've mustered up. That's hilarious AND adorable!

Badass Geek said...

I use MS Paint for everything. Once you get the hang of things a little bit, you can do quite a lot.

I created the masthead on my blog in MS Paint.

Rock on.