Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Come here baby."

I woke myself up by saying that to AJ last night. I don't know what led up to it or if I'd said anything else prior to that, but I definitely said it and then I was very obviously about to be doin' it but I wasn't awake enough to know if I wanted to be doin' it. So, instead of waking my own ass up a little more and either doin' it or not, I just half acted like I wanted to do it and half acted like I was being forced to do it against my will.

Confusing, I'm sure, for AJ, who quite clearly knew he wanted to be doin' it.

And then I realized that it was 3 in the morning and I wanted to be sleeping. And AJ got fed up with my Jekyll & Hyde routine and he gave up and went to sleep.

And wouldn't you know, I was all like, hey....why don't you want to do me???

4 comments:

Badass Geek said...

I'm pretty sure that, at 3AM, I'd rather be sleeping, too.

for a different kind of girl said...

This is snarkily hilarious. We're it me, and had it actually woken up my husband, I'd have pretended I was coughing and rolled over. 3 a.m. is too much for me!

** said...

Thank you, thank you for making me laugh/snort/laugh....aahahah that was AWESOME...doin' it....


DOIN' IT

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Okay, I came over here to say I'm sorry about your dead cat but now I'm laughing like mad and feel really bad about it.