Thursday, August 7, 2008

Text Message Converstion - Blockbuster

*before I launch into the conversation, you must know this bit of back story: AJ and I recently signed up for the Blockbuster version of Netflix.

AC: Have you seen "What about Bob?"

AJ: I think so. Why, is that the one with Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus where he's a psychiatrist and Bill Murray is crazy?

AC: Yeah, I think so. I haven't seen it and Martha just told me I have to see it. Is it good?

AJ: Well I don't want to dispute Martha, but it doesn't stand out for me. But a lot of people love it. Put it on the que.

AC: Okie dokie :) I haven't even looked at the queue since we started it.

AJ: The what?

AC: The queue. It's not "que" it's "queue."

AJ: I don't understand.

AC: What don't you understand?

AJ: Sorry. I was just messin' around.

AC: Oh. Fart face.

2 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Bill Murray? Playing a crazy person?

What an old role for him to be cast in.

for a different kind of girl said...

You two have a groovy kinda love!

(I've never seen "What About Bob?")