Monday, August 25, 2008

Conversations

(After just getting out of the car on the way to the market)

AJ: I think it should be illegal for deer to be on the highway.

Me: Um....and how would you even begin to enforce that???

AJ: Flame Throwers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the car on the way home from the market)

Me: I just wish I could stop comparing myself to everyone else. Y'know? Just stop the thoughts. How is that possible, though?

AJ: Well, I think you do it like you'd stop doing anything else...you just stop.

Me: But stopping actions is different than stopping thoughts. I don't think you can just stop your thoughts from occurring.

AJ: Well...you could just kill yourself.

*long silence*

AJ: That was supposed to be funny. Is that what they mean by "fail whale?"

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

A fail whale, but a damn humorous one!

Badass Geek said...

I think flame throwers would be an excellent addition to passenger cars.