Monday, August 18, 2008

Just one more...

I found this picture of me and EC and I just have to post it. It may be the only time I ever post a full-on picture of my face and I may take it down after a while, because I'm TERRIFIED that my mother or coworkers will find this blog and recognize me and then I will lose my job and my mother will have another aneurysm and I will fall into a huge abyss of black nothingness where I will float forever in a state of limbo and will be stuck with my own thoughts for all of freaking eternity....GAH!

But it's too darn cute and perfect to leave in the Pictures folder on my desktop.


*NO, I am NOT naked...you just can't see the strap of my tank top. Pervert.

1 comment:

for a different kind of girl said...

Its a lovely shot. Hope you have it up somewhere in your place.